Every Segmented Lightning Diverter Is Not The Same
Isn’t it time you switched to the best segmented lightning diverter on the market? Please request your FREE SAMPLE of our segmented lightning diverters by completing the nearby form or call Greg Shine at 1-413-743-9933 today.
Request FREE SAMPLE Here
Stay Online with WXGuard!
The wind energy business requires consistent online performance. Down time is the enemy. Every time a turbine blade suffers lightning damage, the turbine goes off-line, costing you valuable time and money. WXGuard segmented lightning diverters are your solution to blade damage caused by the arcs and sparks of lightning and static electricity. WXGuard can also assist in your evaluation of blade damage and offer working solutions to protect your blades. If you are currently using lightning diverters, WXGuard lightning diverters are designed to withstand rain erosion and are a direct replacement for your existing blade lightning diverters. If you are not using lightning diverters, contact us for help solving your lightning problems.
Longer lasting Lower maintenance costs Less down time Competitively priced
High Current Lightning RF Transmissivity
High Voltage Lightning Bonding Adhesion
Simulated Rain Erosion Extreme Temperatures
Shine Wire Overview
- Lightning Bolts Create Glowing Auroral 'Elves' and Brilliant Gamma-Ray Flashes | Space https://t.co/Kbo2qt5UUU
- Passengers safe after helicopter lightning strike | The Shetland Times Ltd https://t.co/v2LHnRFW9Q
- Lightning Bolts Create Glowing Auroral 'Elves' and Brilliant Gamma-Ray Flashes | Live Science https://t.co/Kbo2qt5UUU
- Lightning strike at IGI Airport: Two passengers admitted to hospital, one of them a foreigner and critical | India… https://t.co/m4NHRo93ZD
- ISS sensors show terrestrial gamma-ray flash and ionospheric UV emissions spurred by lightning https://t.co/zdq4ME3Wnr